The Ancient Mythology of Light
Since the beginning of recorded time, on all continents of the earth, the sun and moon have been re-occurring symbols. Solar and lunar archetypes are fundamental to consciousness. But what do they represent and how can we use the archetypes of the sun and moon to clarify, understand and transform our own lives? Here you will find a growing wealth of resources to do just that.
|The old gods are dead or dying and people everywhere are searching asking: What is the new mythology to be, the mythology of this unified earth as of one harmonious being?
Possibly Solar Light, Lunar Light offers this new mythology.
Journal › Recent Posts
Dr. Howard Teich discusses empathy in a presentation at SAP, Summer 2013.
- Tiger Dream Interpretation
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and the Mayan Calendar
- Mayan Twin Heros : Hunahpu and Xbalanque
- Crystal Dream Interpretation
- When a Rose is Not Just a Rose
- White Snake Dream Interpretation
- Twinkling Shards Dream Interpretation
- Native American Moon Shield
- Back Together with a Baby